@ Saturday, January 30, 2010 , 4:39 PM
Okay 1L,
this is getting, really, really messy.
And i'm sick of it. Can't we all just get along?
I decided to take action, and I deleted ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS.
I'm sorry to Lishan and Tiffany and all those who made normal proper posts but you guyz have to repost okay SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!
I changed the password, and removed admin(s). Now no one can delete/edit posts, unless I give you the password okay? I don't want to delete posts, I want to address them ._. I won't give the password to everybody, except (for now) Tiffany, okay? If you're just some innocent bystander (example Xin Ru, Pei Fen, Wonn Jen, blablabla) and you want to post FEEL FREE TO COME TO ME!
I know some of you will hate me now. Sorry kayz, I did this with reasons hor. I've to be fair to everyone. Hate me if you want to.
I won't remove the tagboard or whatever. Haiz. I can't think straight now.
You guys better not sabo me next semester.
Luv, Teng.