1 lacro rocks your socks and baos!
@ Thursday, February 11, 2010 , 9:42 PM
Hello people. I'm back again ._. after like 4hs. If you are wondering why I'm posting so much, that's because I'm trying I get my mind off some things. Hais. So it's like probably after today, after I get my mind off those things, I wouldn't post anymore. Yay :D
Ok.. So there's like around 10 people or so in our class that are sick. As in running nose, cough, mc etcetc. So ya, I have prepared remedies for some mild illness that everyone knows.
For sore throats: drink water, eat strepsils and maybe fisherman's friend? :D
cough: continue coughing till the phlegm comes out.
Running nose: just keep on blowing and hope someone appreciates the noise.
Fever: drink Milo. Preferably with ice.
Ooh..btw, if I were sick like you, I wouldn't do a single of the above remedy. In fact, I would just go to a doctor and get an mc for like 2 days? Or maybe 3 days if the doc's nice :D
and ya, btw, I linked myself to this blog so go tag if you have time kay :)
and i changed the border so no more border <: I added some codes to the template so the thing you know like doesn't shift anymore. And oh, btw, if you don't understand a single thing I'm saying, don't worry. This is for tengteng to read.
some overdued photos below <:





byebye <:
posting on 1l's blog is so much more comfortable than posting on my blogLabels: By vina