APOLOGY
@ Monday, February 8, 2010 , 9:17 PM
Okay, guys, okay. I KNOW.
These few days it's been pointed out to me by some very kind critics/friends...
...that I am being rather strict and... in a way, dominating... on the class blog.
I understand why you see it so, and I am sincerely sorry for it.
I know, I seem very strict. Sorry.
So, yeah. This is an apology from me to those who feel in any way offended, or disturbed.
Sorry, guys.
But to those people who say I'm very business-like on the blog...
...DEAL WITH IT. :DDDDDD
Well, I'm the secretary, and as I said on countless times before, I've got a standard to maintain.
I'm not trying to be a nasty arsehole, but I'm just trying to fulfill my job duties well, alright?
Kay...
REMINDER: CLASS COMM MEETING, 9 FEB TUESDAY 2010
ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Class photog: For those who wish to be the unofficial class photographer to take photos, please stay back a little while tmr...
- CNY decos: Ahem. WHERE IS OUR 'NIAN' AND 'LE'?! And I think we should remove a few certain... slightly offending... appendages.
- Class comm duties: Yeah. Self-explanatory.
- Any recent problems.
ATTENDEES:
- TENGG [Chairperson]
- JOEL [VC]
- Natania [Treasurer]
- jAMES [Secretary; CCM organiser]
- Any interested classmates.
That will be all.
Ciao! ~3phesus