Clazz tee :D
@ Tuesday, February 16, 2010 , 12:27 PM
1L kemama!
Haha, hi! Teng's here to post :D Okay anyway over the class tee thingy i've come up with a design and I looked at
1F's blog and they came up with a few designs and asked the class to vote. You guys want to do the same? Okay, I credited them okay! In BIG RED LETTERS! And anyway I think their nice people and won't mind right?!?! Haha. Anywayzzz I know James and Tiff also have ideas so i'm gonna post mine up here aft i'm done and they can post theirs here then we can decide on one that suits everyone kay ^^I DON'T CARE THE TEE MUST BE BLACK.
Because,
1/Black is cool!
2/White would be like our P.E. shirt. No point?!?!
3/Some people like pink, some people like orange.
4/BUT EVERYONE LOVES BLACK RIGHT?!?!
5/And colorful words on black background make CONTRASTING IMAGES :D which is realllllyyyy niceeeee you know?! :D
6/Black makes people look slimmer. Fact proven by many people. Pink makes people look fat because looks more like pigs ._. According to my friend, hahaha! No offence to pink-lovers.
7/Black can suit both boys/girls.
8/DID I MENTION BLACK IS COOOOOOOL?! :D
Okay see? Eight fantabulous points on why black should be our class tee color :D Haha.
I'll be back with my tee designs soon, seeyaz :D
(xoxo, Tenggggggg)