Facebooking
@ Saturday, February 27, 2010 , 10:52 PM
Hi alien (a.k.a. humans),
It will be more convenient for all one-lacroians to have a Facebook account, right? So plz get a facebook account
QUICK! And I mean
REALLY QUICK!!! Easier for communication and posting of rubbish and stuff. :)
Those who needs help with creating a facebook account, don't ask me (I have got no time!). Or probably you can ask me. I don't know. Your choice.
I am not advertising for Facebook or whatsoever. But facebook really rocks! Ask errrm... Wonn Jen, Cheng Ang, James, Mark, Arthur, Teng, Xin Ru, Li Ching and etc. It has millions of applications (games) and notes, and blah blah blah.
Here's the link to Facebook main page:
http://www.facebook.com/So just try it out and we will make a page on
ONE LACRO. Awaiting your friend request.
Universe --> Solar System --> Earth --> Singapore --> Dunman High --> 1L --> Dominic Lim
(11.02pm, Saturday, 27th February 2010)