@ Friday, February 12, 2010 , 9:41 PM
Heyyyyyyz :D
Teng here (: And Vina, thanks for editing the blogskin aye (: I was too lazy to do it ._. Heh. Anyway, homework's really piling up (sigh) ofc all you hardworking people can do it! :D Jiayou alright :D Yea as WonnJen mentioned in the previous post some of us went back to our primary schools tdy (: Sorry la choir people you only have your hardworking choir team to blame ._.
Okay, list of homework, pardon if I miss out any :x
1/MATHS WORKSHEET (Factors and Multiples)2/GEOG WORKSHEET (Revision Exercise for CT)3/SCIENCE M64/HCL 报纸看图说话thingyEh wtf that's all I can remember ._. OMG I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HOMEWORK WE HAVE :O or is that small amount all? Omg so cool :D Okay people, work hard! Lazy people like me still have the LA file divider or whatever to do (zzzzzzz) Okay, bye ^^