NOTE.
@ Friday, February 5, 2010 , 10:39 PM
Hey fellow Lacro-sians!
I must say that though certain posts are indeed interesting and funny, I think that this is getting a bit out of hand 'cos it's a bit personal.
I mean, certain posts like Wonn Jen's, you might as well have told people exactly how long you took to get the contents of your constipated intestines out.
No offence, but it's seriously turning into something of a personal blog used by everyone.
You can mention certain funny things from time to time, of course, but the point is not to overdo anything.
Thanks.
Also, the next point. I note that there's insulting of teachers on the CLASS BLOG, and that there's insulting of fellow classmates on PUBLIC DOCUMENTS.
Where is all the Internet etiquette going? Although it's just done jokingly, please don't be over-the-top.
Finally...
CLASS COMM MEETING (1)Date: Tuesday 9 Feb 2010
Time: 3.30 pm - 4.00 pm. Will end earlier if all are cooperative.
Organiser: James [Secretary]
Attendees:
- Teng [Chairperson]
- Joel [VC]
- Natania [Treasurer]
- Any interested classmates that wish to contribute.
Topics to be addressed:
- CNY deco
- Duty rearrangement
- Any recent controversial events.
That's about all, thanks.
Ciao, guys! ~ [*/ jAMeS]