Reply:
@ Saturday, February 6, 2010 , 8:45 PM
Ummm here's regarding James' post?
1/Sorry James, but I think you're overreacting ._. Why can't the blog be annoying eh? And it isn't, LOL! And no one actually insulted any teachers, unless you count saying a teacher is boring as insult ._. Come on, relax a little :D
2/I don't think anyone stays at the class blog long enough to listen to 17 songs, actually. Boring?!?! Hahaha. Anyway James if you really want to you can always get the mixpod.com account from Lishan and add in the songs you want
(ofc they have to be 1L-approved, so ask the class in schl first :D)
I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
When must we hand in the Famous Scientist report?!?! :O I haven't finished it manzxc!
Okay 1L, jiayou! Finish your homework early and don't be like me ._.
TENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.