UPDATES
@ Tuesday, February 9, 2010 , 9:28 PM
Okay dudes and dudettes! :D
From now on, unless in special cases, we will not have CCMs, as the CC already communicates rather often through email and blogs, and thus, we have a much more efficient way of settling matters.
@elmoberry: Well, sorreeee, if you haven't read my apology.
But in summary for that, it means I won't be limiting any of your posts luh. Mainly I'll be going =.= instead of "HEY! that should be illegal".
As long as you don't start abusing it, that is.
So anyways. ANNOUNCING...
1ST COOKIE DAY 2010!
Organiser: 3phesus
Clients: DHS dudes and dudettes.
Purpose:
- To make 1 Lacro more well-known! [spread the news to your friends how good we are to treat everyone to cookies]
- For everyone to get a cookie(s)! :DDDDD
- To promote the class spirit! :)))))))))))))
Details:
- I will be bringing a large jar of CHOC CHIP COOKIES [or in short, C3] to school on the 10th February 2010, Wednesday, and offering everyone some! Yes, COOKIES!
- So the jar is to be shared for everyone! There will be sufficient to put a smile on any sad faces of the world!
- SHARE THE LOVE, HAVE A COOKIE! :D [and while you're at it, come to the dark side. :DDD]
ARE YOU EXCITED???? XDDDDDDDDDD
Yes I'm serious about it.
Also, I'm hoping to turn this into a occasional 'Snack Day' when some people contribute and put together their resources to make snacks and bring them to school!
I'm hoping we can do this like, once every 2 months, with different people everytime.
AND EACH TIME, REMEMBERREMEMBERREMEMBER TO SHARE TEH LURVVVVE!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
That's about it! =>
Ciao! ~3phesus