When the sun is down you find one lacro :)
@ Thursday, February 11, 2010 , 6:37 PM
Hello hello hello 1lacrons/-ians/strangers/readers/best friends :D
ohmyfreakinggosh! :> I'm so damn happy. THERE IS NO MORE LIMIT ON POSTS~~ whoo :)
so teeheehee. Let me start by talking about yesterday. Yesterday, me, my other half, Liching and Yuanqi went macs :D! Tadang~~ so guess who we met..


and in case you dk who is that sexayyyye on the right, she's none other than CHEW JIRONG! <: surprise chew jirong is a lady? I thought she was a guy actually..as in ---'s boyf. Haha. Kays anw, and today, there was art yeah? :) I didnt like art without mr teo and music :( but anw..so while all the hardworking people draw draw draw. I snap snap snap! :D







Okok. That's jenny's hair btw. The one getting trimmed by a very expert barber :D
so ya, I'm
vina in case you dk. Nahaha~~byebye people :D