YO!
@ Sunday, February 7, 2010 , 4:46 PM
Okay guys. New things crop up all the time.
ISSUES:
- CLASS PHOTOS: We are in great need of photos of classmates/our class! We will need an official class photog to submit the photos to someone trusted to post. [photog short for photographer] This will be mentioned during the class comm meeting. All interested applicants for this post, please attend if possible.
- TAGBOARD: Please, if your message doesn't seem to be posting, leave it! It WILL be posted. Otherwise, you'd just create double or triple messages, which is VERY ANNOYING AND PHAIL. If it is a very serious problem, I will start deleting your messages. Banning is something very very undesirable and I do not wish to resort to it.
- MIXPOD: @Li Shan, I WILL HANTAM YOU TO ADD SONGS. Just kidding. I'll try to work out something for the meantime. I'll notify you if I'm going to change the playlist.
- CLASS BIRTHDAYS: @whoever posted the 'birthday' word to the entire class register... I don't think EVERYONE is entirely comfortable about revealing their birthday. The birthday shouldn't be posted until we can ask the class' opinion on Monday.
That's about all!
Ciao! ~3phesus