1LLLLL :D
@ Thursday, March 4, 2010 , 6:31 PM
Hehe :D I'm posting! <: cause
emo elmo aka jenny asked me to and also cause I have news! :D but they are bad ones :(
hmm..no. 1. Poor shaoyu got bullied by a
2J register number 17 girl named enqi on the third Lang bus. She was rude to shaoyu. This was what happened-
shaoyu:I'm so happy I finally got a seat! *grins* for the past few weeks I was forced to stand and somemore carry all these things leh! *shakes head*
me:haha, you should be so happy.
2J girl comes onto the bus. She made shaoyu move aside to let her seat on the seat. Then she wanted her friend to sit as well la so she made shaoyu
squeeeeeeeeze. in the end shaoyu buay tahan liao and so, he ended up standing.
Shit right?! And that girl was proudly announcing to us that she made enemies everytime on third Lang bus. I can guess why!
Soso, pfft. Poor shaoyu.
I have a photo of that girl. I will post it up if she furthur irritates and bully people. But now, I shall hold on to it
first.
Kay, on to news no. 2! Sadly >: , liching don't like the color yellow so I'm :'(
hehe :D and and I have lots of photos but I lazy post ;p
may post them some other time ^^v
soso, byebye <:
Labels: By vina