RE: Dominic
@ Monday, March 1, 2010 , 9:46 PM
Dominic, don't make any unbased allegations.
I DON'T hate Facebook, and I rarely watch Peter Chao.
About those events I prewarned everyone about, they are just prior experience and actually have evidence.
So I DO communicate on Facebook, but from what I've seen and heard, people do MUCH MUCH MORE less help on Facebook.
If you think it helps, go ahead and use it. But I don't give a heck.
So anyway, I wasn't even starting a argument, I don't want to start a fight, and I'm not gonna bother with such childish matters should anyone wish to take it up further.
I was merely raising a point to note, as many people get much more stressed over Facebook.
There. This matter is ended.
So about Facebook, make up your own mind. Just make sure you take both sides of the coin into consideration first.
Ciao. ~3phesus