THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE INVINCIBLE MUNCHERR
@ Tuesday, April 27, 2010 , 12:42 AM
Hey Lacrosians! :D
Okay, so many of you are very very very buaysong with the class t-shirt and design.
The point is, it's a bloody t-shirt. 75% of the time you won't even be conscious of what you're wearing, or someone will just give you the cold treatment if you keep screaming about it.
So don't bother violently objecting. No one cares.
ANYWAYS, NEWS.NOTICES:- Class Noticeboard Committee
> Okay, so where's the committee? I hardly see any deco being done or put up, I don't even hear of any planning, much less know the committee itself. Please enlist if interested, and list of members will be finalised, hopefully by end of this week.
[Enlist by contacting any of the class exco]- Class Snack Day Committee
> So there isn't one, unless you are telling me to garang the entire festivity while you guys just get to pig out. NO WAYY OKAYYY. So I'm gonna set up a relatively smaller committee to manage each month's Snack Day. Yea. Please enlist.
[Enlist by contacting any of the class exco]Speaking of Snack Day, TAKE THIS ALL YOU HAWT HAWT PEOPLE!Snack Day the 3rd, 2010!The great big festivity again! YES!This time, the details will be...VENUE: All over DHSTIME & DATE: All day, 27/4/2010AUDIENCE: Anyone cool and HAWT!PURPOSE: To spread the L-U-R-V-E!SNACK PROVIDED: A total of 4 packs of Delfi's Choco Minis, two packs of assorted and two packs of peppermint! Though small in size, they are guaranteed to give you a refreshing time, and to shake you more than that Coke ad!AMBASSADORS: We will be sending some of our HAWT HAWT dudettes around, to spread the great big magnanimous super exotic crazy burning searing lovely beautiful graceful elegant LOVE OF ONE LACRO! XDYea, that's about all for today, since I am quite quite tired. And I'm half-dead. XPCiao! ~jAMES