HI PEOPLE
@ Monday, April 5, 2010 , 12:32 AM
Hey...
Okay, feels like an eternity since I last returned to this world.
Sigh. Anyway.
Just returned from my youth camp yesterday, so I may feel a little older than before, though won't make much difference, I already feel ready to die anytime.
No, it's not emo, unless you can't see the meaning behind, you imbecile.
ANYWAY, several issues.
ISSUES TO ADDRESS:
- Class Tee
I think pretty much everyone has agreed with the design as last shown on the Pre-Camp Programme day? Yellow shirt, fancy smart-aleck sentence, some guaitai mini person, and you get our class tee, no? Will be looking forward to having such a bright colour in my wardrobe, mine's all black, white, red... Yea yea emo, elmo, slowmo, schmo, whatever.
- Exco Emails
CLASS EXCO, twice or more now that I emailed you guys regarding something to do with 1L and it's standing as a class, but no response, and I triple-checked that I sent it correctly. Mind responding in some way or another?
That's about all.
Ciao. ~jAMES