:D
@ Monday, May 31, 2010 , 1:05 PM
HEY ONE L YOUR WONDERFUL CHAIR HAS HELPED Y'ALL TO ARCHIVE THE POSTS (: look in the tagboard section, below the yearone links *smile* okay anyway i'm just here to keep this blog alive <: Anyone went for open house? Can post about it :D :D :D
OKAY ANYWAY
i've been so hardworky and done research for projects and everything, only to, with horror, discover:
MY GROUPMATES ARE ALL DEADeither that or on some deserted island in Mars or something. Kay anyways, WHERE IS EVERYONE I know y'all want to go and xiang shou because hellidays are here (no that's not a spelling mistake) butbutbut I WANT TO KUAI DIAN FINISH MY PROJECTS so I can go and xiang shou with no burden on my chest, haish. So hurry up people (directed at my group members), i'm waiting -_-
Okay okay enjoy your hellidays -_-
Labels: by a teng