@ Saturday, May 8, 2010 , 10:33 AM
HELLO ONE ELLETeng here, finally posting because I can't stand dead blogs. So anyway, YAY CLASS TEE IS SENT FOR PRINTING AND THE VENDOR SAID THEY CAN MAYBE DELIVER IT TO US BEFORE LEVEL CAMP! wahahahahaha i'm so happy. But apparently, many of you are upset with the design and such, i'm sorry its a white dri fit tee, but really the little person would look uber weird if we had another-colored tee. And the ridiculously high price is due to the fact that
1) we have nicknames
2) we have lesser people
3) it's drifit (which is one buck more expensive than cotton)
BUT NEVERMIND YOU GUYS ONLY NEED TO PAY
$9 OKAY except for Arthur, I think.
for those who didn't buy, awwwww too bad you'll regret it someday, even if not now. ONE MORE WEEK TO LEVEL CAMP, YAY. Y'all better jiayou for the class item, just because i'm not performing doesn't mean I don't care okay! Y'all better practise the item well ah *grins* and i'll work hard for the YearOne'sGotTalent too *grins wider* okay okay I won't drag the post any longer heh kay bye ;D