EDITED SKIN
@ Friday, June 4, 2010 , 1:57 PM
I hope y'all like it! I changed the color here and there, changed font to Verdana for fun and added in pictures! I actually had more animations like the one in our profile but ughhhh photobucket is being an asshole. So, the changes:
NAVIGATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PICTURES OF ARTHUR, YUANQI, WONNJEN AND CHENG ANG! They were the epic pictures that I found in facebook (credit to James, MengJu, Tiffany) and I actually had a hilarious picture of Joel but y'know, photobucket
!@#$%! you get the idea. In the profile there's a class picture (abit of animation, credits go to Photoscape) without Joel of course, ughhhhh. Don't feel left out Joel! I'll post your hilarious picture later hahahaha. Erm, title color has been changed too :D
POST TITLE CHANGED TO PINK!
PROFILE TITLE CHANGED TO YELLOW!
TAGBOARD TITLE CHANGED TO PURPLE!
LINKS TITLE CHANGED TO GREEN!
and when you hover over the links it becomes green too :D hmmmm, what else? Oh, I made the tagboard smaller and removed the annoying (DONT CLICK HERE) thingy :D our playlist is getting boooooooringgggggg. Sighs. Well anyway ENJOY THE EDITED SKIN, my hardwork okay! And Vina's base skin of course <: Haha okay photo time:

Okay they were supposed to be animations, but apparently Blogger's a !@#$% too -___- well anyways enjoy the rest of your holidays people.