Holiday Homework
@ Saturday, June 19, 2010 , 5:49 PM
Hey 1L, how are your holidays? Good? Bad? Still living under a rock?
Okay, I'm sure all of you are kinda stoning at home doing nothing or sleeping or other fun stuff, but... apparently the Homework God is not merciful this June. Okay, so here's what you guys need to finish:
1. Math Project
2. History Project: Ancient Civilisations
3. Research Studies (some of us)
4. Chinese Book review (do the extension)
5. Science online quiz
6. History worksheet
7. Study 成语 91 to 140
8. Read Animal Farm
9. Third Language (only for 3rd Lang ppl, if you have that is; I know for a fact that Jap ppl have loads to do)
10. Portfolio (not very sure though, but just finish...)
11. Chinese blog story (杨老师 will fill you guys in in T3, but I'm still not very sure if need to do...)
12. Study for the Math quiz when school reopens (topics tested are from T1)
13. L.I.F.E Poster for Computing
14. Chinese Camp Diary
Okay, I think that's about it. Although is there the Geography workbook we have to do? I know somebody said something about having to do it...
Gah. Remember Nike's slogan: Just do it.
And a huge tick to give you an A+ yeah?
Byebye. ~Gwyneth