NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
@ Sunday, June 20, 2010 , 12:59 PM
1. Math Project
2. History Project: Ancient Civilisations
3. Research Studies (some of us)
4. Chinese Book review (do the extension)
5. Science online quiz
6. History worksheet
7. Study 成语 91 to 140
8. Read Animal Farm
9. Third Language (only for 3rd Lang ppl, if you have that is; I know for a fact that Jap ppl have loads to do)
10. Portfolio (not very sure though, but just finish...)
11. Chinese blog story (杨老师 will fill you guys in in T3, but I'm still not very sure if need to do...)
12. Study for the Math quiz when school reopens (topics tested are from T1)
13. L.I.F.E Poster for Computing
OH MY GOD I STILL HAVE TONS TO DO. And sorry for posting this again, I just needed to see how much I did alr :/ EH THE CHINESE BOOK THING I WENT TO DO THE NON-EXTENSION PART LEH *cries* oh man, this sucks big time. okayokay going to complete MATH REVISION + CHINESE BOOK EXTENSION by today! D:<>
Okay goodbye 1L, I hope all of you have like completed more than me liao.