National Day Celebrations
@ Saturday, August 7, 2010 , 1:46 AM
Hello world,
Firstly, I'd like to say, "HAPPY NATIONAL DAY/ EXTREMELY LONG & AWESOME LOOONG WEEKEND TO EVERYBODY!" and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!" Even though I'm not Singaporean, but I get to enjoy the National Day holidays too so I might as well give my birthday wishes too, right?
Concert was damn funny. Really. Especially when James Bieber appeared on stage. I can hear the girls screaming his name already. Facebook is abuzz with the rising of this new star and he already has his own Facebook page. But just to be clear, the James mentioned is NOT James Teo. Yeah, I feel a bit stupid for stating something so obvious.
There were a lot of cool performances too. 1L! Next year, we must get chosen to perform, OK? But I wish they would give us free food. ._.
Bye!